Doctor Recommended Hair Loss Treatment & Prevention
Laser Hair Therapy utilizes an instrument containing therapeutic low level lasers founded in Europe. The treatment delivers light energy directly from laser positions designed to cosmetically treat the appearance of thin, fine, damaged hair.
Physicians have shown broad acceptance of this technology as an effective treatment for both men and women suffering the devastating effects f hair loss. With laser hair therapy, you can achieve thicker, fuller, shinier, and healthier looking hair.
Thicker, Fuller, Healthier Looking Hair
The low level lasers are “soft” lasers often referred to as “cold” lasers, and do not have the thermal-component that we normally associate with laser light. Rather, Low Level Laser Hair Light (LLLT) therapy treatments utilize a device containing therapeutic soft low level light lasers which delivers light energy directly to the scalp.
Laser hair therapy was developed in Europe and used for improving hair volume and hair shaft quality and prolonging the life of hair color and improving hair colors and perms.
Laser Hair Therapy Benefits
- Increases blood supply to the scalp by 54% after initial treatment.
- Stimulates hair follicles.
- Stops the progression of hair loss is 85% of patients.
- Increased hair strength and elasticity.
- Fuller, shinier, softer, thicker looking hair.
- For post-operative transplant surgery, laser treatments have been shown to help newly transplanted hair to thrive and enhances the healing process.
- Repairs damage normally caused by salon chemical services.
- Delivers light energy directly from different positions without loss of light properties to ensure appropriate dosage.
Tosi Hair Replacement Clinic Laser Hair Loss Treatment programs are affordable and effective for men and women of all hair types and ethnicities.